Elliott H. Leitman, M.D.
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Lieutenant Colonel (ret) US Army
- Team Physician: Lincoln University, Caravel Academy, Avon Grove High School, Kennett High School.
- Maccabiah / USA Sports for Israel 2009/2013
- Philadelphia Eagles 1997-1998
- Philadelphia Flyers 1997-1998
- Wilmington Blue Rocks 2007-2011
Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic joint reconstruction. Joint replacement surgery.
Boston University School of Medicine
Post Graduate Training
Albert Einstein Medical Center Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Sports Medicine Fellowship: 3B Orthopaedics, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certified American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Subspecialty Certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Christiana Care
- Jennersville Regional Hospital - Chairman of Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Delaware Orthopaedic Society: Vice President.
- Medical Liablility Committee, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Board of Directors Blue/Gold High School All Star Basketball Game
- Licensed Private Pilot, Triathlete , Cyclist.
- Adam Ginsberg, D.O.
- Alex B. Bodenstab, M.D.
- Bruce E. Katz, M.D.
- Bruce J. Rudin, M.D.
- David T. Sowa, M.D.
- Drew A. Brady, M.D.
- Elliott H. Leitman, M.D.
- Eric T. Johnson, M.D.
- Evan H. Crain, M.D.
- James G. Moran, D.O.
- James Zaslavsky, D.O.
- Joseph Straight, M.D.
- Leo W. Raisis, M.D.
- Matthew A. Handling, M.D.
- Michael J. Axe, M.D.
- Michael J. Pushkarewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Randeep S. Kahlon, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Robert A. Steele, M.D., F.R.C.S.
- Stephen L. Hershey, M.D.
- William A. Newcomb, M.D.
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners