James G. Moran, D.O.
Board-Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Subspecialty Certification – Pain Medicine
- Special Interests: Medical and Interventional Treatment of the Adult Spine, Pain Management, Rehabilitation Medicine
Medical and Interventional Treatment of the Adult Spine, Pain Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Temple University Hospital
- Interventional Spine, Mid Atlantic Spine Institute
- Fellow - American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified - American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification in Pain Medicine - American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diplomate - National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Association
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Adam Ginsberg, D.O.
- Alex B. Bodenstab, M.D.
- Bruce E. Katz, M.D.
- Bruce J. Rudin, M.D.
- David T. Sowa, M.D.
- Drew A. Brady, M.D.
- Elliott H. Leitman, M.D.
- Eric T. Johnson, M.D.
- Evan H. Crain, M.D.
- James G. Moran, D.O.
- James Zaslavsky, D.O.
- Joseph Straight, M.D.
- Leo W. Raisis, M.D.
- Matthew A. Handling, M.D.
- Michael J. Axe, M.D.
- Michael J. Pushkarewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Randeep S. Kahlon, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Robert A. Steele, M.D., F.R.C.S.
- Stephen L. Hershey, M.D.
- William A. Newcomb, M.D.
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners