David Bachkosky, P.A.-C., N.P., B.S., B.S.N.
- 1974 Pittston Area High School, Pittston, PA
- 1978 BS from College of Nursing, University of Delaware
- 1982 Magna Cum Laude, graduate of Physician Assistant program at George Washington University, Bachelor of Health Science, certified Adult Nurse Practitioner.
While attending the University of Delaware, David was a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity and “The Fighting Blue Hens” football team from 1974 to 1978. In 1977 he was captain of the football team and received the Taylor Memorial award for team leadership.
In 1982 David began his career as an orthopaedic PA in a solo practice. He joined the practice of First State Orthopaedics in 1986, specializing in sports medicine. David is married, has one son and resides in Delaware. His interests include his family, a strict daily exercise program, cycling and travel.
- Adam Ginsberg, D.O.
- Alex B. Bodenstab, M.D.
- Bruce E. Katz, M.D.
- Bruce J. Rudin, M.D.
- David T. Sowa, M.D.
- Drew A. Brady, M.D.
- Elliott H. Leitman, M.D.
- Eric T. Johnson, M.D.
- Evan H. Crain, M.D.
- James G. Moran, D.O.
- James Zaslavsky, D.O.
- Joseph Straight, M.D.
- Leo W. Raisis, M.D.
- Matthew A. Handling, M.D.
- Michael J. Axe, M.D.
- Michael J. Pushkarewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Randeep S. Kahlon, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Robert A. Steele, M.D., F.R.C.S.
- Stephen L. Hershey, M.D.
- William A. Newcomb, M.D.
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners