Randeep S. Kahlon, M.D.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand (CAQ Hand)
Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine (CAQ Sports Medicine)
- Past President, Medical Society of Delaware.
- Board of Directors, Arthritis Foundation, Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Director, Orthopaedic Education & Research, Christiana Care
- Course Co-Chair, Delaware Orthopaedic Symposium.
- Vice-Chair, Prescription Drug Action Committee (PDAC)
- Past Board Member and Volunteer, Delaware Medical Relief Team for Haiti.
- Past Board of Directors, Delaware Health Information Network (DHIN).
- Delaware People to Watch, 40 Leaders under 40 (2008) Delaware today
- Top Docs Surgeons - Delaware Today - Hand Surgery
- Top Docs Surgeons - Delaware Today - Sports Medicine.
- Special Interests: Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery (Shoulder, Elbow and Hand), Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Trauma.
Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery (Shoulder, Elbow and Hand), Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma
- Boston University, Boston, MA
7 year BA/MD Honors Program
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, New York.
- Hand/Upper Extremity, Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve University
- Sports Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Indians Baseball Team
- Christiana Care Health System
Past Associate Director, Orthopaedic Trauma Service, Christiana Care
Director, Orthopaedic Education & Research
- St. Francis Hospital
- First State Surgery Center
Past Chair. Quality Improvement Committee
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand (CAQ Hand)
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine (CAQ Sports Medicine)
- Only doctor in Delaware with CAQ in both Sports Medicine and Hand Surgery
- University of Delaware, Newark, DE
Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
- Christiana Care, Wilmington, DE
Active Member, Teaching Staff
Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons - DE Chapter
- Past Member - Executive Council
- Delaware's Young Surgeon of the year, 2004
- Young Surgeons Leadership Conference, Representative 2003
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Delaware Academy of Medicine
- Delaware Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Founding Member
- Past Executive Board
- Delaware Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Member
- Founding Course Director, Delaware Orthopaedic Symposium
- Del PAC
- Executive Board
- Medical Society of Delaware
- Past President
- Treasurer, Board of Trustees
- Past Vice-President, Young Physicians Section
- Delaware Young Physician of the Year, 2004
- New Castle County Medical Society
- Past President
- Arthritis Foundation
- Board of Directors, Mid - Atlantic Region
- Founding Chair, Bone Bash, Annual Charity Gala
- Past President, Delaware Leadership Board
- Prescription Drug Action Committee (PDAC) for Delaware
- Delaware Medical Relief Team for Haiti
- Past Board Member and Volunteer
- Delaware Health Information Network (DHIN)
- Past Board of Directors
- Hockessin Chase Maintenance Corp.
- Past Vice President
- American Heart Association.
- Past Community Board Member
- Sikh Center of Delaware
- Board of Trustees
- Past Executive Committee
- Adam Ginsberg, D.O.
- Alex B. Bodenstab, M.D.
- Bruce E. Katz, M.D.
- Bruce J. Rudin, M.D.
- David T. Sowa, M.D.
- Drew A. Brady, M.D.
- Elliott H. Leitman, M.D.
- Eric T. Johnson, M.D.
- Evan H. Crain, M.D.
- James G. Moran, D.O.
- James Zaslavsky, D.O.
- Joseph Straight, M.D.
- Leo W. Raisis, M.D.
- Matthew A. Handling, M.D.
- Michael J. Axe, M.D.
- Michael J. Pushkarewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Randeep S. Kahlon, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Robert A. Steele, M.D., F.R.C.S.
- Stephen L. Hershey, M.D.
- William A. Newcomb, M.D.
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners