Physicians at First State Orthopaedics are experts in diagnosing, evaluating, and treating work-related injuries in an objective, cost-effective manner, including:
- General Orthopaedics and Fracture Care
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
- Hand and Elbow
- Hip and Knee
- Foot and Ankle
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation Medicine
For more information, call (302) 731-9225, x1175, or fax us at (302) 731-0663.
Our physicians are all certified by the Delaware Worker’s Compensation Board. Many of our doctors help review and improved the guidelines used by the Board. Our Worker’s Compensation administrative and medical specialists have extensive experience managing and coordinating the needs and concerns of patients, employers, insurance carriers, and rehabilitation consultants, ensuring a smooth transition from diagnosis to evaluation, and eventually rehabilitation.
Our Worker’s Compensation Services:
- Board-certified orthopaedic physicians and physiatrists
- Unsurpassed expertise with work-related illnesses and injuries
- Direct line compensation inquiry resource
- Timely and concise written reports which meet all legal requirements
- Understanding and experience in Delaware state work-related guidelines